CMS Drupal - hosting for Drupal
Drupal - one of the most popular and prominent representatives of open source site management systems, distributed under the GNU GPL license. The basic configuration of the product and many additional modules of the system are perfect for websites of online communities, social or thematic networks, news sites and blogs, but as in the case of all popular OpenSource CMS based systems, it is possible to create sites of any subject and line of business. There are a huge number of additional and free modules (online store, photo and various media galleries, catalogs) and various templates.
Benefits of CMS Drupal
Among the main features and benefits that are published by developers on the official project page (drupal.org), it should be noted:
- GNU GPL License - GNU General Public License
- a huge number of free modules, templates, ready-made implementations for specialized sites
- personalization - users can customize the display of the site
- cross-platform - the ability to use PostgreSQL, MySQL or MSSQL as a database, work on Unix / Windows platforms using Apache or MS IIS
- specialized blogs of system developers, forums, documentation, knowledge bases and materials on the operation of the system and the creation of sites based on CMS
- caching - pages that users view are cached in the base, which reduces the number of requests and the load on the database
- SEO Friendly - short and clear links for sites.
Thus, the Drupal content management system is a tool that is perfect for dynamic and various kinds of news sites - user communities, discussions, where it is necessary to structure and manage large amounts of information (text or media content, comments) - Drupal has the necessary tools for managing and creating such sites.
HostingHutor.com is ideal for websites running on CMS Drupal - when ordering any tariff plan, system installation is available automatically from the user hosting control panel in the Tools / Web Scripts section.